Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What If a Picture Talks #2

I've always loved taking pictures in an artistic way but I am no photographer even being an amateur one will not do.

A picture can really paints a thousand words! They must be brave enough to let the whole world hear what they want to say...

























I don't know. I guess, I am more like the writer in the family while growing up after tons and tons of paper assignments I've done being asked by some common friends and some I did for the sake of pleasing someone else. For sure I did learned my lesson well. Instead of holding colorful pens and paper, I am much more closer to the simple art of a written word because for me it talks more than the visuals that we see. A written word can swim deep through various human emotions and affects us until we can never be the same again. But, I had such deep appreciation for those creative minds who can both the world upside down with their incredible gifts of talent and artistry.


No comments: