Monday, May 2, 2011

Enjoying Life’s Ride and Disabilities through Blogging Against Disablism Day (BADD DAY)


Needless to say, I almost found myself amaze how years gone by and being ever so thankful that I’m still here alive and kicking and writing and sharing about disablism for almost three years now. Woot.

It’s been a crazy ride so far, a roller coaster ride of emotion that is. There are days where I just can easily get over the hype over the realities that times are changing, accepting the things I can do and I can’t do and that people in general do change on how they react on your disability and the best way to deal with it is to go on with the flow.

I believe that we are into this life having that unique way of living on how we carry ourselves, on how we try to conform ourselves into compromising events and ever changing situations towards non able-ness and eventually pushing ourselves to the limit up to our certain fixed points.

It is said that the human body has its own way of healing so having that capacity were capable of enduring pain and suffering somehow. For the most part, we feared not because of the suffering but by certain realities that life can never be the same again after a calamity. It left us often struck and downhearted as our life is being overshadowed by doubts and fear.

Though how many times we stumble and fall, it always lead us to the point of self-awakening that probably there’s a reason in everything behind this crap mentality. The only consolation I try to believe in just to console myself before I go to sleep. And even though it’s more a cliché as it sounds it just makes me want to believe more that eventually we’re going to find ourselves despite our handicaps and there are those who just found God.

I already discussed before some sour note of statistics of persons with disability or also known as PWD and the implication of disablism in the different aspects of my life. This time around I will not try question the universe or God into something I already done past with because I already know the reason why I'm still here and that is because we continue this fight towards life even if things gets blurry and aren't worth fighting for.

There aren't so much to say anymore aside from I'm just trying live my life and let go and let God...

1 comment:

POCBOOKS said...

Naiza, You keep your head up. One day you will be skipping about. Continue to carry out the things life will allow you to do. Help and inform people of your marvelous hope while you keep your balance in all things.

Wishing you the best

James