Friday, May 13, 2011

Unmotivated 20 Questions

Feels like I’ve woke up in the wrong side of bed today though on a positive note I fully attain the long hours of sleep last night. Once again, I’m grappling for an ounce of motivation or something that I could hold on to but so far things are under control.

For a long time I’m anticipating this to happen every time this time of the year arrives feels like the day started and ends it as it comes. Nothing much remarkable things to astound you about, it’s something like a PMS or a writer’s block episode on its way. I guess, I should have known better. This is my life, a malleable reality in either way that is.


So, without further ado I happened to snap some questionnaires to someone else’s blog. I probably should do this from now on.

What’s the last sporting event you watched on TV?
Pacman and Mosley fight last Sunday. It was a no sweat fight for Pacquaio.

The world could do without:
heartless and indifferent people

What is the farthest you have ever been from home?
I’ve never been away from home ever. I’m agoraphobic, come on.

Four sports teams you like:
Chicago Bull, LA Lakers, Houston Rockets, Boston Celtics

What is your favourite kind of cereal?
Just plain and simple.

What is it time for right now?
trying to have a breather in a tad bit.

You wake up and discover that it's a rainy, dreary day out. Does this affect your attitude at all or do you tend to stay happy no matter what the weather is doing?
I always enjoy the rain and the cool temperature as it cools my head off from the side tracks of life. Though all in all I can stay in pajamas all day.

What is the best way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
working on to set up a blog, squidoo and online projects

What is your favorite appetizer?
Potato chips and soups

Why did you pick the outfit you have on?
I’m a random person I usually wear what’s available in my closet.

How sensitive are you to cool temperatures?
I can tolerate any kind of weather but not that extreme temperature..

What's your favorite blanket like?
a soft pink with a cartoon character printed on..

What is/was your maternal grandfather's name?
Victor

Are you scared of bees?
Nope. Just don’t make the bees flew in my direction.. 

How many lurkers do you think you have that read your blog, but never comment? Have you ever been successful at getting them to say hello? Do you mind the lurking? Are you a lurker? Or do you try and comment every time you visit?
I’ve never been interested to know, honestly. Never done blogging as much as regularly before and never interested in anyone comments but if there are I really appreciate it. Most of those people who wrote me comments are those who I usually keep in touch with online in the online work.

Desktop or laptop?
I have a mini laptop about 8.9 inch that use in typing, researching, and all the music stuff. I’m wanting to own a desktop in though in the future.

What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Cheddar cheese.. the one with soft and creamier taste.

What is the oldest thing you own?
old photos from childhood and my parents, a cabbage patch doll, my dad’s general psychology book

How did your car get that little scratch/dent? (Because let’s face it, we ALL have car stories, right?)
I don’t own one. The car I’ve been using in college all went straight to sale. I miss those days.

Which would you rather do: the dusting or the vacuuming?
I prefer dusting off the dirt.. with a broom.

-Reposted (a supposed entry from yesterdays disappeared because of blogger's glitch)

No comments: