Thursday, May 26, 2011

breaking away from the monotony

Or should I say breaking away from the PAST and LET Go...

As I am writing this all the thoughts from the past years of experiences and battles seems coming through again in my head. It haunts me as it is forever be a part of me. Somewhere in this dark, cold and dump solitary confinement I had found the surest comfort that I could possibly find as well as hoping against hope that there’s got to be more to life than this. And it always caught me off guard.



Glad I’ve already gone through those years when it feels like everything is in a blur. Somehow the thing I called “madness” is eventually under control. I’m still the same small person in a little more tolerable on how life will throw at me at the end of the day. People can be disappointing at times or neither have I tended to overlook my own shortcomings on either way. I guess we all do have that baggage we still can’t let go. So did I.

Sometimes, I wish to wake up as a different person the next day. Wishing I can do all the things that life withholds in the past few years that is being snatch from me.

You may call it past grievances. I grieve for the lost time. I grieve for the years. I grieve for having this limitation. I grieve for the pain I cause while I’m finding my way in believing in myself that eventually I can put the pieces back together and work on my recovery. I grieve for one person who contributes to my well being that passed away years ago but it always brings back the smile to my face knowing the legacy he has left. I guess, there will come a person in our life maybe a stranger, an old familiar face, possibly a loved one who will inspire you and change your life forever not necessarily in a romantic manner.

That is why how they say; people come and go but those you find special always find a way to stay in heart...

No comments: