Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank God for Wifi's

I don't know why. 

It's been a long time for me to come up with words to filled up this cold and empty space in the blogosphere.

I should have listen to myself more often to sit and write here whenever I have the time. I'm just too caught up with the things going on in real life. Most of the time, it is getting more complicated that I better wear the toughest skin as ever. Such is life!

Anyways, the laptop is firing up long hours as I am catching up a series of new episodes of The Walking Dead and New Girl as well simultaneously every week. Yeah, I'm a sucker for zombies. Plus, these hot new Korean dramas and movies are totally enticing for me lately. I have no other way to survive these whole week of online work routines (thank God for wifi's!) as the television broke just a couple of months ago. Yes, it's not a big deal after all.

I'm totally pumped up that everything is on the internet nowadays. I remember watching movies in a VHS tape on weekends after preparing all my lessons and assignments for school which became an addiction and a habit at the same time. The availability is in our hands with just one click away anything is possible with technology. Everything is fast pace and even in learning you can educate yourself with the things you have never known before. How fascinating.

Looking back at life down memory lane, it was such a great learning experience where you can do nothing but to appreciate and embrace the simplicity of life where the kids of today may not have the chance to experience. I guess, generation differs after generation. A cycle that we all got into whether we are aware or not. But most of the time we want to break free from the chaos. 

I admit I'm very fond of nostalgia as it hits me from time to time again. It is the kind of feeling of holding onto the memories of the past no matter how complicated the present as it never changes and it always been hiding inside of you. It all may sound too cliche but it is what it was and it will be. A feeling that something or someone has been lost but there's nothing to be regretful actually. 

When I think about all this by now, feels I'm talking like a different person. We are all changing for a lot of possible reasons most of the time we aim for growth as an individual because we can't always be the same person like we were just yesterday. 

Although to me everything feels like just yesterday. It all comes into a blur that everything happens so fast that I might not even know what I did in a matter of days, weeks or years. 

We will never know. God only knows. 

No comments: