Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a dozen broken friendships

Aren't promises for keeps and not meant to be broken? Sadly, things happen on contrary. For the most part in any relationship no matter how you tried to patch it up, work it out, make the most of it suddenly it wasn't feel right. You will just know the feeling that there's something going on and out of the blue that someone walks away.



The same way happen to friendships that suddenly blooms in your circle of friends. There are times when it seems like you have nothing to fear because finally there is someone who took all the guts to stand up and fight for you. Someone who appreciate you as a person and accepted you even the darkest of all the skeletons in your closet.

If I could summed up all the friendships I made in this lifetime I can say that I really tried though I've never been an open book to anyone. It's not that I didn't trust anybody. I tried to believe that people in general that comes on our way serves something on purpose. Somehow, they are like gifts I learned to treasure on the same purpose that how often I wish they will stay forever here on my side.

But at the end of it all you only got yourself to depend on. There's no use in wasting all your time pondering why things happen and suddenly it all started out to shutdown the life you had already established socially. Life should never stop from where you're at.

Life is strange at times.

Sometimes, you never know what people want these days.

A lasting friendship in need or in deed?

No comments: