Thursday, December 4, 2008

major financial sabotage, oh well!

As I am typing this post for the umpteenth time I'm continually wishing for this cranky laptop not to shutdown. I really feel helpless as my mind swirling around for ideas I haven't come up with anything fabulous at this hour because I badly needed it. I know, how much this dumb machine means to me -- like "this is my life right now" and it always will.. Thank you Mr. Cooler! For those who haven't knew who Mr. Cooler is.. It's the guy underneath every laptop which enable to cool off laptops. Well, that's explain it under my own assertive knowledge and the best of my ability. So, what's with the way I talk today. Nothing. Period. I always talked this way though not so obvious.

Oh, well what can I do. The money that I earned in for a year went out in the drain for some reasons I allowed it half-heartedly. I really didn't expect how in the world I will regret it in the end of it all. Here I am feeling miserable using this CRAP! It crash down every single minute.. and it easily heats up and I really do need PATIENCE! How the heck I'm gonna earn it all within a month? I just don't like to be dependent to anyone for providing a replacement. DARN! Sorry I'm really pissed off. But that is all words. After all, it much better to ramble it here than all of a sudden I explode. There it soothes me. Finally I can breathe again. Shhh Shhh

Everything is a matter of timing. I felt so unsure how things will work out with some of the issues unfortunately surrounding me.. No, "unfortunately" is not a proper word. Is there a word much pathetic than that? I'm not like that. Though I often sound like I'm the worst in the world. Not really. No matter how life treated me I see to it I had the soundest laugh in the morning. The worst part of existence is merely a matter you have to deal with if you have no choice. So, I'm still the grandest thing, ever!

No comments: