Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Inner politics is for ugly people

Changing times are inevitable. As well as the global economy is on recession. Someone might say that it is much better to be optimistic and have bigger hearts in the midst of a crisis like this. How is this? Again, it is hypocrisy not to think about the things that can provide us all the opportunity to a better life. As long as we worked hard on it, learned to balance our time and took on the faith that everything will fall into place as something on God’s purpose.

Oh well! Politics are for ugly people only. I tried to believe so and I'm not into much arguments and discussion lately. That's what you get when you attached yourself in this crazy either you can win nor lose.

So never argue at all unless it is seriously needed! Darn.

Off topic, this week I haven't started much a bit on the lens work. Still I'm not easily get the things done once I started something new distractions comes my way from here and there. I've learned a lesson to never let anyone take away your composure especially on the issues suddenly surfacing. I'm a sucker for a little less nonsense things and I admit I am easily get affected with issues. How I wish I can be a tougher skin as EVER!

Focus, focus, focus!

No comments: