Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Photo Search

I was on the verge of my everyday online research for some ideas hopefully to broken up the habit of procrastination at the same time when I found these amazing paper cut-inspired or should I say snowflakes inspired design walls in photos. It was actually posted already in someone else’s blog and I was really fascinated with its intricate and unique design of the artist. As well as the story it conveys being explained.




It was created by Jerry Goliszewski – a Polish artist. What a great irony he used which is inspired by a crumbled sheet of ice, the cracked ground or the rough surface of a congealed lava river and anything wrecked by natural forces of nature. Somehow, taken from old classic fairy tale that behind every sight of an ugliness it is where it lies a beauty that is deep within, incomparable and can stand the test of time.

No comments: