Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wake up everyone with a purpose.

Finally, I manage to get out of my cave - of course with a little help from my friends.

The night before today feels just almost what I am doing right now. I've spent long hours opening and closing my eyes and yet I still couldn't SLEEP! I think this is what you get when your mind is pretty much preoccupied with the occurrences of the day so the tendency your system doesn't sink in the notion that you are ready to be fully asleep. Have you ever felt that before?

(Past forward...)

WTS focus: On the Youth (Spiritual Growth, Maturity & other factors)

I've never been moved like this for so long. You would just know those study articles that would just hit you on the right spot at the right place and at the right time.

I must have all the right to say that maybe because I was born in this generation of kids who knew more than their parents when they are at their age. It is said that in this generation, we have the technology, the luxury and the best of both worlds everything in our hands. And it is that we can almost grasp it until we become slaves of our own thirst and hunger for whatever we can think of.

We go for it and we tend to fight for it. But for whatever reason you may conquer the world it is still nonsense. It doesn't have any difference in a man continually living without understanding and knowing its purpose. As it is said in 1 John 2:17:

:"The world is passing away - so is its desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life — does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world.

Does the picture say it all? What do you think?

Wake up everyone with a purpose!


(via ffffound)

No comments: