Saturday, July 4, 2009

the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

Darn for all the days of absence in blogging and for doubting myself at times. But on the lighter side, absence is not all bad. I'm doing a series of naps or sleeps whatever you call it, in the afternoon curling up with a good book and it really increases my appetite for anything nonsense that goes through the day. How about that? I don't know if it really matters for doing me any good.

It's just that there are days when I felt like I'm stuck somewhere that I can't nearly start my day right off to where I wanted it to be. As they say, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak so I'm trying to convince myself that everyday is worth a try no matter what holds you of doing the last time.

I notice that since this month has started I haven't done any new pages yet on Squidoo or more often than not I'm not nearly done on updating those previous 80+ pages. It's not that I'm in a hurry myself or anything I just hope I wasn't neglecting in anything not just in Squidoo rather most especially in the so-called 'real-life outside'.

I'm sure I do all have the time. No, I'm not that bored. I'm actually enjoying the loads of stuff I'm learning on the way and the more I work on learning new things I learned that it is meant to be earned that way and that there is no such thing as tough things in life that you cannot do when you have eagerness and determination.

At the end of the day, you only got yourself not to compare with others but to trust that voice within yourself that you can do even the hardest things you thought you cannot do...

No comments: