Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The awakenings

Buzzzzz! Yes, I'm here. I've never been anywhere else. Since the time I woke up it seems that my mind is bound to do something else here and there. The tension of opposite where am I like how do I get everything started. The moment the morning sun awaken me, it sends me off an automatic radiating ball of energy even though at times it does give me a hard time to get on my shoes. Pronto, I'm ready!



In a typical days like this, I love working on my little writing sessions. My cozy little corner on the side were always composed of a wooden sofa, two pillows on the side so that I can rest my back on, a mini black painted glassy center table where I placed a bamboo centerpiece and a bottle of water to quench my thirst from time to time.

Basically, my space is pretty much open to anything. The everyday laughter, musings, noisy chattering of people where I mostly get my inspiration when I badly needed it. Who would have thought I am easily distracted at times but I never show it. I think as we got a little year older, we learn to take things as it is, we learn to embrace the shortcomings of others and even keeping it to our self and more forgiving as well.

You must give me a little credit for that.


Breathe.
It takes time to have a little patience.
Just breathe when all else fails.

No comments: