Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's All About My Confessions

Ten things you wish you could SAY (don't tell us who it is)

1. What took you so long using my computer?? As if I have my own :|
2. When I was about six or seven, I was scared of Michael Jackson.. I thought he was a walking mannequin.. Now I felt sad for him.. Lost childhood.
3. Can you please shut up, dog??
4. Why am I having this dry, flaky dandruff? gross!
5. What are you looking at?? Are you some kinda jealous??
6. Can I have my money back??
7. Look who's talking here?
8. Who moved my cheese?
9. I tried to believe that it will be a blessed day!
10. What are the things you are grateful for?

Nine things about YOURSELF:

1. Very persistent once I started something.. maybe compulsive.
2. I love to write anything.
3. I'm a very random person who can be very loud at times. Not everyone knows that.
4. I am easily upset by little distractions.. So, I want some space it's not that I hate you.
5. I used to keep journals/notes along my bedside.. I used to write a few notes when I'm in the mood esp when having insomnia attacks..
6. I'm not an artsy-fartsy person.. Weakness ko yon..
7. I like to stay up late at night.. It is when creative ideas happens.
8. I'm not that easily attached to a person/people unless I get to know more about their intention..
9. I'm usually the peacemaker.. or the troublemaker sometimes. Ask them?


Eight ways to WIN your heart:

1. make me feel that you are sincere..
2. being true no lies..
3. pet my favorite cat, Macha or Inno..
4. tell me some stories
5. make me laugh
6. be there for me..
7. be considerate
8. patience


Seven things that cross your mind a Lot through the day:


1. Jehovah
2. loved ones
3. house safety
4. my house pets
5. writing
6. Squidoo
7. surprise visitors..

Six little STUPID things you want to happen to you before you die:

1. maybe, I love to try the most expensive coffee in the world.. yung civet coffee!
2. feed all the stray cats and dogs that I came across the street
3. earned some extra bucks to donate to charity
4. bungee jumping or ride a rollercoaster
5. Eat a big cup of Taho -
6. Spend some time alone in the beach..

Five turn offs:

1. being shallow
2. change smokers
3. social climbers
4. too bossy
5. lofty

Four turn ons:

1. kind
2. understanding
3. thoughtful
4. loving


Three smiles that describe your life:

1. ^_^
2. :-)
3. =]


Two things you wish you never did:

1. Unnecessary words
2. having not enough patience at times on people/things/circumstances.


One confession:

I haven't sleep yet since last night..

No comments: