Saturday, April 11, 2009

When social norms is too much to bear

Sometimes, we cared too much on what people may think about on us the way we manage our thoughts as if there’s no room for improvement. It’s not that I care less to the norms of the truth I’ve always believing in. I don’t know. Anyway, it’s not something to bugged me that I owe everybody an explanation for things that is happening beyond or not beyond my will as for the moment no matter what it is.



After all this is still my life and I’m sticking to it. Now I know now why people tend to escape “social norms” as if it sucked up everything in your potential for the most part we all do deserve to achieve that level of growth within and out of ourselves as long as it doesn’t compromise the welfare of the others.

It is so many times I’ve heard them say, “Think outside the box, you’ll never know what it is in there maybe endless possibilities.” Don’t let anyone mold you for who you are not. For the moment you let them, they might take away the life in you. Who would want to be a walking doll that is forever dependent to his masters? Even if you are un-capable of doing things your own, you are still a valuable weak vessel in the eyes of Jehovah. Even God himself would want us to see things on our own balancing whether if behind all the darkness there’s still beauty that lays on every deceptive part. He never ever dictates. I tried to believe so that we all do have our own stories to tell, things to shout-out into the world even though we are not sure how. In my case, I did try writing my thoughts in a blog like this or any topic close my heart on the things I loved to do. Though I’m not still the grandest with all this things at the end of the day it’s a great feeling that before you go to sleep you have something to share to the rest of the world whether they will read it or not. It doesn’t matter. Leave an impact. Make a difference. Be the change you want to see to the world. Most of all be you, not anyone else.

This is all I can say I’m not perfect and you are not perfect either. We are both having these same genes and shared our strengths and weakness. It’s really up to us on how we will let ourselves be molded by the good and the bad this system has to offer. You know what I did? I’m not also picking up all the good things but also the bad things in a sense that it serves me a lesson. It’s not that I’m repeating my bad choices its how we manage to pick out the positive out from the negative. Somehow, I know the real world is very much different how they will treat me if I am also able-bodied like them. I can almost imagine the difference but sometimes I imagine myself being normal working in a much different office unlike what I do at home well not thinking about the pressure everyday but still have a lot of difference. I don’t know. Sometimes, you just can’t stop thinking if things will be different. Have you?

Anyway, I just said that. That doesn’t mean a sour note to end this entry. It’s just a part of what I call “a day in the life” for me. It isn’t that grand or something. Or even my words is too plain for you but it’s worthwhile when someone wasting time with me. Tomorrow will be a different case.

No comments: