Monday, January 19, 2009

Thinking of a refreshing rendezvous somewhere in a far-flung island to get my ideas back!



I can't believe myself talking nonsense the other day. There are times my oddness is extravagantly poking on me. I don't know. I felt that bugging people these days is something I'll be taking seriously from now on. Oh, well there you go again all this craziness. Sometimes, there's nothing wrong to act dumb and pretend as if everything will be alright. It doesn't matter anyway or whatsoever as long as it serves you well.

Where these being crappy come from? I don't know still. I guess, let me blamed it to a lot of possible reasons which mentioning is somehow unnecessary but I'll be getting there. This all boils to one thing: I need some sort of inspiration to come up with ideas or somehow I'm getting a lot of urge to let this "whack" get out of my head. How I'll be getting used to this kind of cycle? I'm stuck in the surface. I just can’t comprehend.

On the more positive note, I think I'm eventually surviving this blogging system. I've been working non-stop in the hope that somehow I am accomplishing without expecting something in return. For the most part, no matter how people see it. Blogging is still the saddest job in the world. Anything that relates to it denotes some sort of redundant routine. I don't know. Everyone has it own mind how you view things.

As much as possible, I really don't want to linger on something like my disability as an excuse why I shouldn't feel normal just like any able bodied person does. I'm actually feeling upbeat these days that hopefully at the end of the day there's still a silver lining as I tried to believe to.

So, therefore my writing progress is some sort of lethargic. I felt restless in a matter of minutes, hours and days for taking things in a back seat. I don’t know. I think this is getting serious. See you on the road or should I say, see you on my next topic. I still have no freaking idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you getting paid to blog? because you mentioned the word job, i guess it could be the saddest work in the world if you do not blog the passion of it. :) go on an island trip getaway already :)