Sunday, January 4, 2009

feline encounters


Poor Macha! He can't even step down the stairs without sleeping because of overeating... hussshh.. shhh shhh:)

Aren't they said to be that cats has nine lives among all the creatures with four feet? It has no scientific basis so definitely it's a myth but I don't know if I were a cat I would probably hid myself in a box and runaway somewhere [or maybe not] whenever I had opportunity to jump off from everything as an escape to all those people madly looking for me. It's just so fascinating every time cats use all their claws and all its defenses. I can't think of any other way to write an ode about them, this is some sort of at least.

He is no Garfield because he don't like Lasagne and I am the one who like it a lot as well as Inno. Somehow, the oldest dog is very much like me in many ways. A lookout. It's not that I underestimating myself most of the time the owner and pets behave very much alike nowadays. Tsskkk! Tsssk!


"Meet the ever gorgeous Uron!" Looking UP, UP, UP and Away! No it's not a bird, it's not a plane, it's superCAT! [watching out her ever demanding suitor.. They never seems get tired of yelling in the middle of night, oh gosh..] Last but not the least, PONNIE the cat [famous in the house for having a short tail of all..] Oh, yeh! He's loving the tropical sun.. :)

1 comment:

Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

I would love to have more cats but one cat and one large dog are enough at the moment. Cats are interesting (and calming) to watch. I often wonder what habits she shares with other cats and which if any are all her own. We like to think of her as unique. I guess all cat owners do. LOL Cheers!