Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's a Cat's World right here!

Today's subject matter is all about CATS.

So, if you're not a cat person you'll probably won't appreciate this post.

Meet Macha and Blanket. 

Say hello to Jeremy.. I must say, he's one of
those adventurous cat I ever known.

Poor Kun-kun! He looks a bit sick today.. he become so nauseous and looking
so teary eyed.. I suspect he got injured from a cat fight last night
somewhere in our neighborhood.

Like they say, a home is not a house without these furry creatures! I can't stop smiling while taking these pictures on a typical random day like today. I've been trying to meet certain goals for this coming months in my online work mostly with Squidoo and certain blog sites. Though there are days like these when it seems like there's nothing going remarkable at the end of the day.

Good grief.

xoxo

No comments: