Monday, January 23, 2012

Busy days.

Busy days are here. Seems like everyone has their own thing going on with their lives this time of the year.

Once again, I'm stuck from being SAD or what you may call it as Seasonal Affective Disorder though from time to time I tried to muster up everything in. I guess, it does happens to a lot of people lately. It usually come like some sort of an aftermath after a series unexpected events happens in your life from the past few years. Passing of a loved one. Disappointments and failures. Ir-repairable family ties. Sometimes, it comes into a long process of grieving and healing until everything subsides into acceptance. As for the most part, life is about kicking ass figuratively speaking. Yes, it does goes on as well.

But don't get wrong. I'm totally grateful for all the things I can do as of this very moment. It is something like a gift to be treasured as time goes by. I learned by through embracing all your imperfection there lies inner happiness that no one can take that away. It just so hard to live up to anyone's expectations and I'm not trying to.

So, where do these rants coming from?

Coming of age. Well, that's a different story.

No comments: