Friday, December 30, 2011

Yearly Twitter Memes

2011 is pretty much filled with big emotion obviously. Who would have thought that things eventually will turn out to be this say some for the better and some even for worst. Yes, it is never been a perfect one. It's one of those awkward moments when I tried to look back years from now I'll probably end up saying to myself, I'm glad I had survive it with a head up high.

And then there are those painful moments like the passing of a loved one that makes you think about deeper thoughts towards life that whatever you have in this world everything is just a waste most especially when death succumbs you. I still going to miss those special people who had been a great part of me just like beautiful memories that I always try to sealed and kept in the depths of my heart.

 

Still I'll be writing more soon! Namaste.




No comments: