Sunday, July 3, 2011

everyday I'm shufflin' shufflin'

So the battle for everything continues... as always.

I just can't believe we are almost halfway through the year in just a blink of an eye here goes December again. Pretty much I'm bound myself into this same old brand new routine for quite some years now. I live and breathe into this so-called chaos hoping for the best in everything in life in general. I don't know. Somehow, the silver lining was just right there hiding beneath the surface. Don't get me wrong. It's funny how I'm loving my life right now so far the madness is under control. It's not that the melancholy always took its toll on me. I'm upbeat and I can say that I'm living the best days of my life.

I guess, I've always been a worrywart. I worry about things why it worked and it didn't worked. I worry about how to make both ends meet. Pretty much I worry about nonsense about people wishing at the end of the day all the best in them and the things you can do and you can't change just like the same old story does.

Yes, I do worry a lot like grown ups sad to say.

I tried to believe that this is just a series of episodes in life where you are just wondering, what is next? God only knows, is it going to be much worse than the other? I know the answers to these questions had always been keeping on the fine fight of faith that the things happen in life in either way has a purpose and it always seems to be. For the most part, happiness is a choice as for the moment, I tried to believe. The surest comfort I tried to console myself that what I have right now doesn't define me. Everything is just temporary. For the first time in a very long time it just put a smile to my face to that feeling that I'm still on the right track and never lose my composure no matter what this life has to offer.

Probably, I'll try to keep on the flow of things as they say.

Tired.
Super Tired.
Sleepy but can't sleep.
Time to throw myself into the haystack soon.

No comments: