Wednesday, May 20, 2009

still trying to untangled up


Time to brush off these empty page. I totally miss my "work" here online for quite some time I found myself in a series of unfortunate events that drastically change my everyday routine.

Anyway, how I'm blessed to be here and definitely tomorrow is another day.

Summer is ending soon. Aw, how many times I have to say that. It's not even summer. Weather change. Feels like I'm always on the run for things, for people and for nonsense. Sometimes, keeping up with the madness can be so tiring at times. I'm tired of arguments and I'm tired of arguing back.

Sometimes, the best way to win all the battles is just to sit in the corner and formulate new ideas as your defenses. But most of the time, I'm not the type who would just back down and shut down everything. I maybe small or naive at times but that doesn't mean I would just tolerate and let them step on me.

Yes, I'm still trying to untangled up this week. I will be back soon.. There's more to write and more battles to overcome. Oh gosh!

1 comment:

Paul said...

It's a tough world dear heart, and I know it's even tougher for you. But you have extraordinary courage to see you through.

You're a gifted Giant Squid, reflected by your great lenses. I feel as though we have come on this journey together in our own way. Whether be it by lens or by blog.

Chin up! We may meet one day, who knows when, but the honour will be all mine!

Your friend - Paul