Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No, it's not viral tweets!

This week I've fallen into a some kind of virus virally - no, I'm not speaking about viral tweets. As I've been hooked on to so many social networking sites here and there these days. Some kind of ordinary influenza strikes the heck out of me. Well, it's not something to be panic about.

Anyway, I'm not all feeling gloomy. I'm actually feeling upbeat that somehow everyday is an answered prayer. I came to a realization that you don't have to rush everything in life when things are not working out your way. The more I thought of holding it back and change the circumstances the way I wanted it to be, I became more and more anxious everyday. So, I decided why can't I let it be, and let it go.

Though letting go sound as hard as it is, it's the only way we can attain the inner happiness and serenity. Every person has that special gift of acceptance it doesn't matter when or how it takes but the most important is that you are able to get up out of that situation and making the most of what you have in life.

Now My Favorite Snack Ever!

I don't know why they called it, "egg curls", a toasted biscuit. Some of you might already tasted it. Very crunchy!

No comments: