Monday, June 17, 2013

Here I am again?!

Finally, I'm back in my personal writing space.. I've been blog-less for quite some time now. I just don't know what to write anymore. Feels like nothing much new though as I turn around so many things has changed. Some for the better and some for worse but not really.

I'm just trying to exaggerate things as I have the tendency to think irrational. I am on my own sort of bubble at times where no one can comprehend. I'm pretty much weird, huh?!

Being the person that I am living one day at a time is never a big issue. I just go on with the day whatever goes through with it. Always expect the unexpected. A roller coaster ride of emotion seems also a struggle from day to day. I just don't let anyone ruin what I had started during that day no matter how good or bad it is.

Now as I am writing this the wifi is currently acting up its connection so I have to save it as a file so I won't start all over again.

There you go, these same old brand new issues more of like a quarter life crises in the making here, there and everywhere. Plus, online work is not working very well lately these past few months. I hope this storm will pass us through as I'm really trying my best to diversify and all that jazz but not an easy thing to do. It would take a lot of work. You have to stick to your goal and be consistent with it so that later on you will reap the fruits of your labor.

Giving up is never in my vocabulary, hopefully I won't eat the my word coming out of my big mouth. I also tried to do some art these days although I've never been the artsy fartsy person I'm telling you my passion and desire was there. I'm kidding about myself but it is true.

Yes, that's the wonders of self promotion right there. I'm hoping I can sustain in this business of kissing ass or should I say kicking ass.. This is nothing personal it is just a job that happens to be in the internet where I live and breathe in the past five years and it is going to be my sixth year this year. How time flies.

Well, I have no any other way. So I beg your pardon if it all sounds so plain and boring to you. This is my life so I'm living it and I've learned to deal with it. Oy!

No comments: