Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Can't find my focus.

My heart is continually skipping a beat as I'm busy nursing at home one of my sick cat the whole day. It is kinda tiring as I can't focus myself on some other things. Every pet in the house becomes a family to me so no matter how chaotic they are at times I am often on their side. I guess, for every joys, ups and downs and winning and losing, they are always there for me and loving me unconditionally. I hope he gets better soon.

Life is never been that grand for me lately coming from an average middle class family and having an estranged OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker) father that makes my family struggling during the end of the month which a few people knew that. It just so hard keeping up with the tides of time where you really have to fit yourself and find your place under the sun. I got no job aside from working on in my computer with a few crappy articles and designs where I've never been good at it. I really don't want my disability to be an excuse here.

I know how much this too shall pass as I keep moving forward and continue the things I had started on. As much as possible I'm trying to keep everything to myself as positive as possible even the stuff that I wrote here but it is what it is. At some point in our life, we have to go through these series of phase of hardships no matter what you call it.

Hakuna Matata. 

No comments: