Thursday, April 15, 2010

Being sober is a lame excuse for not working today...

Everything started out as one roller coaster ride of emotions to the extent I’d almost forgotten how wonderful life is. I wrestled with my inner self that somehow I can do things all alone and keep the fine fight of faith which I truly believe in. I was fuming with anger the other day to what I believe a reasonable reason to react out of my fragile nature naturally and it’s just makes me feel better! I’m telling you.

Though I told myself, they cannot let me down by circumstances that this life has to offer so to speak. I chose to rest my case for the moment to face the much lighter things of life to help me grow as a person as a sole individual capable of growth.

I guess, I’m all up for finding the positive reason out in every situation it leads me to. I know, I shouldn’t stop there every day is an endless possibilities because everyone deserve second chances or maybe not.

No comments: