Thursday, February 19, 2009

Unreasonable Spam Bait Filter Hooked My Lenses

All swell, but still never ends well. It never occurred to me how serious it is being faced with so many online issues, bugs, glitches, and accused of spamming on my pages. I really tried to believe in myself that I will never ever do spamming in my life.

It seems that it is found everywhere, turn in to your mail and there it delivers to you without knowing. Spam is not something edible which at first sounds like a good chunk of meat. Well, the point is it’s junk and bad to your health.

Okay, I hear you, Squid Team.

After all is said and done, it just left my brain toast in looking for some resolution. Anyway, having said that despite of these of all a sudden issues I hope to be back on writing some new stuff in the coming days. I just can’t focus right now even though I’m just here updating from here to there.

No comments: