Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trojans is a virus not a horse! Ah

Acck! At last the Thursday evening spree with the cousins end. I just thought I'll be able to sleep easily the way I wanted to but it never happened so my last resort is to blog. The day is pretty much as the usual musings in the house, feeding the cats and the dogs, updating lenses from time to time, catching up with the Olympics on TV, scanning all my files to check if there's any trace of a virus in the system and I was right. I found out that the 24 files in my system are infected by malwares, trojans and other forms of encrypted code viruses usually pops up from opening different sites. I don't know. This sort of thing is really time consuming and pretty much exhausting to death. I am becoming a virus freak nowadays. Wishing that this laptop I'm using will not give up! It is still my all time favorite gadget in the world. Yeh!

Yesterday, it rain the whole day. The classes are suspended so another lists in a lot of unexpected Filipino holiday. That is why because of the tropical storm I'm a bit disappointed with our internet connection here. I'm a having a hard time to connect and update Squidoo lens as a part of a hobby and a job I do online. My life right now is pretty much the same. Nothing much loud to talk about. I'm feeling okay in regards to some friends who might be so worried about me. I'm trying to take things one step at a time. As much as possible, I'm trying to divert my time only on positive things rather than focusing on thinking too much because I have the tendency to lose all the passion in my everyday life. That's why I'm very much thankful with the turn out of things in my own small little ways. Sometimes, the more you enjoy the simpler things, it's the more it brings you happiness, it's the more it light up your face.

It's all for now. Where am I?

We shall see on my next post.

No comments: