Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Inspired by a True Friend

I was caught by a lot of whirlwinds in my life to the point where I started to lose all the passion in everyday life maybe because it’s my fault to let in the negative facets of thinking. It is somewhat a transition period which I know it could make or break me in the end. I experience how to be idle and useless in everywhere I turn my head into. Let me call it the joy and finding the comfort in myself that I was still the person I wanted to become in the first place. I must tell you “no one or nothing can ever make you less as a person if you allow others made that to you.”

We all have that innate ability as a defense mechanism or whatever you may call it to gather strength from our weaknesses, turning negatives into positive way of thinking and even in the midst of a failed love; love therefore never cease. It goes back to where it truly belongs because at least you didn’t regret that you love that certain person though you’re not expecting something in return. The same goes with life as a back and forth process like a cycle you must learn to accept no matter how irritating the day went was…

But here’s a thing, when you started to count how people can easily walk into your life, make a great impact until you will never be the same again and walk out all of a sudden; that’s how you started to frown like what they say you tend to lose your sense of sensitivity knowing that people change in a just a matter of a lifetime whether you like it or not. I know not everyone will agree with me it’s in how you see things well for the most part watched your thoughts for they will become your actions. I am not saying all that in a selfish manner that most of your life you have to stick and depend yourself to others especially when it’s a dearest friend in a way you almost forgot that they have the life of its own. Still, if you planted the seeds of love and friendships in a stable ground it will stay there in the open going strong despite all the storms… It’s an investment; anyway better make the most of it!

“If I . . . do not have love,”I have become a sounding piece of brass or a clashing cymbal.”

-Apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 13:1)

No comments: