Monday, November 17, 2008

Goodbye, Bestfriend Goldie!


Now, I just realize I'm not been twittering for almost two days or even blogging as if I've been going somewhere... NOPE! Never I could imagine. Sometimes, how frustrating it is if you are not even close to what you are supposed to be doing. I'm in and out of my regular routine in the past few days.. It feels like all the side tracks of life eventually having it's toll on me. Have you ever felt like you just had enough? Just like the plain simple "enough is enough." Sadly, I am.

Yesterday, we said goodbye to my oldest cat Marigold or Goldie.. We have her for almost 4 years now in and outdoor. Well.. four years that makes it about 32 years old in human years. It feels like I've lost a best friend, a great friend although sometimes she isn't that sweet because she doesn't like to be hugged at all times. I can't count how many fish she stole on my plate.. Verrrry pesky! Awww, I will miss feeding you in the morning, tomorrow!

...And then there's 4 cats left.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Naiza,

I'm sorry to hear about your cat friend Goldie. It's always tough to lose a beloved pet, but those who love their pets have to face this so many times in our lifetime. In my next life I will befriend a turtle which is supposed to live as long, if not longer than I will.

Hugs,
Carina