Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Sunday Slumber

Ideas don't come easy nowadays. I pretty much jump on the conclusion that perhaps I need more time on contemplating more on things about life in general (as if I ever did something to astound you!) like the soundest of mind of a 12 year old do, maybe lower than that. I just love to stay on that level of innocence where everything is carefree. I don't know. Life seems so simple and yet you wonder what if things be like for you after 5 years or even 10 years of your existence. Likewise, you don't even have to deal with all the craziness of having your mind preoccupied whether negative or positive thoughts. How I wish more positive thoughts only.


I miss those plastic glasses!




"Listen; there's a hell of a good universe next door, let's go.
-e.e. cummings

No comments: